Before receiving her Master’s from Columbia University, Lara Arocho studied journalism in college and began collecting what is now more than twenty years of bylines. Her vast professional experience includes positions with some of New York’s most prominent news outlets, respected non-profit organizations, and various public school districts. Her meticulous nature and passion for quality written content stems from two decades of professional experience as an engaging storyteller and skilled editor.
From students seeking help writing stellar college essays, to production companies requesting clinical consultation, to public figures needing carefully crafted press releases, Lara has extensive experience supporting clients from all walks of life. Her unique combination of clinical training and media experience gives an informed approach to all her work. And with a background in public relations, Lara has strong social media management skills necessary for clients in all of today’s industries.
Lara’s areas of experience include:
- Article writing and editing
- Manuscript editing
- Writing, reviewing, and consulting for children’s media from a child development, mental health, and SEL perspective
- Web copy consultation, writing, and editing
- Podcast production
- Writing and managing social media content on all major platforms with an emphasis on Instagram and Twitter
- Providing writing feedback and tutelage to prospective and current college students
- Resume and cover letter writing, proofreading, and/or consultation
For more information about any of the above services, rates, or other areas of experience, please email: email@example.com